Thread: SJR Enduro in October

Default SJR Enduro in October

There was some chatter in another thread where it was mentioned that SJR would have an enduro at NJMP in late oct. I see that SJR has something on the schedule however nothing that says if its a sprint race or enduro. Does anyone know if it will be an enduro, and if so is there any more info on the event available

Thanks
    -Jacob

In case anyone is interested, sjr has plans for the Oct enduro and specifics should be released in July.

-Jacob

Jacob

There was some chatter in another thread where it was mentioned that SJR would have an enduro at NJMP in late oct. I see that SJR has something on the schedule however nothing that says if its a sprint race or enduro. Does anyone know if it will be an enduro, and if so is there any more info on the event available
    South Jersey Region is definitely contemplating holding a four hour endurance race in conjunction with our season ending Jersey Road Racing Classic ('The Jerk'). We are trying to retain the best aspects of The Jerk and add an enduro on Sunday afternoon. A final decision should be forthcoming in a couple of weeks.

The Four Hours of South Jersey was one of the earliest Club Racing enduros, running from the early 1960's to the mid 1970's initially at Vineland Speeway and later at Pocono and Summit Point. We are looking to revive that tradition.

Terry

MY FB reply regarding bracket . Loose the bracket name. call it the "Open or "Saturday Night Special" DOT 180 tires only . Line the cars up in order of engine size / weight, divide by 3 for classes. Race. No time bank, no breakout, no rally TSD crap. I'd be happy to RD this event.
    Mike W. Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/